Spent the week down at Disney World with the 2 youngest kids. My 9 y/o and I took our shortest longboards(...that's another forum). I tried riding during the day and got cut-off almost immediately! Then I tried it at night (after 10:00PM) and still was chased by security:evil:. Of course I ran and got away(thanks BC longboards) on the Moray, she handled like a dream on the getaway:clap:.
Sooooo, that was such a rush I proceeded to do it the following night,(after 11:00 this time). No chase this time, but I was more stealth in WHERE I rode. So if you go, ride time is after 11:00PM:-$. I stayed in the Old Key West resort, so depending where you might stay, it's risky to say the least.
I would have ridden right over that DAMN MOUSE if he would have showed his face while I was riding my Moray and the boy didn't get a chance to ride until we reached Vero Beach](*,).
My recommendation: Take a week, 2 day's at the parks then go cruzin' at the beach and forget that place. My kids liked the beach just as much!!!
end rant/
Sooooo, that was such a rush I proceeded to do it the following night,(after 11:00 this time). No chase this time, but I was more stealth in WHERE I rode. So if you go, ride time is after 11:00PM:-$. I stayed in the Old Key West resort, so depending where you might stay, it's risky to say the least.
I would have ridden right over that DAMN MOUSE if he would have showed his face while I was riding my Moray and the boy didn't get a chance to ride until we reached Vero Beach](*,).
My recommendation: Take a week, 2 day's at the parks then go cruzin' at the beach and forget that place. My kids liked the beach just as much!!!
end rant/
notify.mealways connected...
Manage Notification Settings
No comments:
Post a Comment