Check out our surfing video. And Surf Bums...

Monday, October 3, 2011

Silverfish Longboarding - The Longboard Skateboarding Community - General Longboarding - Laminating a bamboo board??

Hi new to the forum, reason I made an account is to find out if I can laminate some of the bamboo flooring I have into a board?

Its like 3/4 or 5/8 I'm not quite sure..
If someone responds I'll get the proper dimensions in the morning.

I have no I would think I could cut strips out of the flooring and laminate them together and then put a concave in it while the glue is still wet
I'm new to boarding and I want to try making a board myself.
I don't really have extra money so I can't really buy a board (I already have trucks and wheels) Or buy a sheet of plywood, just trying to work with what I have.

What the flooring is bamboo laminated together it's like 3" or 4" wide, 3' feet long (I want a longer board than 3 feet)
Should I just forget the bamboo and use something else?

THANKS : )
notify.mealways connected...
Manage Notification Settings

No comments:

Post a Comment