Well back home where I rode, EVERYWHERE was flat so I never really had the opportunity to experience riding big hills. Now I'm at college at Ohio u and there's some pretty sweet hills here which are fun. My only issues are turning and sometimes stopping (which are both crucial). I rode my first hill went decently fast, then bam turn at the bottom so i hit the turn but the board gets mad wobbles. Do I just need to commit more or what? Then another time same hill, except I started at the top this time and started going too fast. No gloves on and didn't feel comfortable foot braking so I rode the hill out and bailed in the grass at the bottom and slid a solid 35 yards until I hit a sidewalk.
So mainly, is there a certain speed where you should avoid foot braking or do you just have to work up to the higher speeds? And how do I keep chill during fast turns?
If it helps I'm on an earthwing supermodel, indy 215's, and otang 4pres purples (83a I believe)
Thanks
So mainly, is there a certain speed where you should avoid foot braking or do you just have to work up to the higher speeds? And how do I keep chill during fast turns?
If it helps I'm on an earthwing supermodel, indy 215's, and otang 4pres purples (83a I believe)
Thanks
notify.mealways connected...
Manage Notification Settings
No comments:
Post a Comment