Check out our surfing video. And Surf Bums...

Friday, September 23, 2011

Silverfish Longboarding - The Longboard Skateboarding Community - Longboard Skateboarding Wheels & Bearings - Not so much new, but just need some help.

Hey guys, so I just finished taking off all my wheels, and lubed my bearings, on my longboard.

I want to buy new wheels for my deck, I have a complete goddess by Sector 9, it's about 46"

(Sector 9)

I want to get the ABEC 11 Gumballs, for my longboard but I have now idea about the sizes or what kind of
bearings I should get for it, please can someone inform me about the sizes, and if my trucks can handle big wheels, or bearings, I have no clue! Thanks guys ;)
Keep on riding.

(By the way, I usually Cruise, Bomb, and Carve if that means anything :o )
notify.mealways connected...
Manage Notification Settings

No comments:

Post a Comment