This thread is for bragging. We all know how forum users like to nonchalantly toss things out there in conversation, such as "dang, I just can't seem to push my toeside speedchecks past about 30 ft long." With the creation of this thread, you guys can all wear axe together. And everyone else can avoid reading about your lameness by never clicking this thread.
Don't tell me how I'm wrong. All the kids who get offended and think "is he talking to me? I bet he doesn't wear axe." I probably am for two reasons. One, you thought of yourself, and two you clicked on a thread named "brag here."
Don't tell me how I'm wrong. All the kids who get offended and think "is he talking to me? I bet he doesn't wear axe." I probably am for two reasons. One, you thought of yourself, and two you clicked on a thread named "brag here."
notify.mealways connected...
Manage Notification Settings
No comments:
Post a Comment