Check out our surfing video. And Surf Bums...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Silverfish Longboarding - The Longboard Skateboarding Community - General Longboarding - Help me find a video please!

I saw a video (could have sworn it was a loaded vid) and I'm pretty sure it began with this guy doing a nose manual while hanging ten all the way down a long hill. It was one of the coolest things I've seen, but didn't think to save it, and now I can't find it for the life of me. If any of you know what I'm talking about please post the link. I'm pretty sure it was shot at sunrise or sunset, or there was a filter on the video that made it look super artsy. But it was an awesome vid. If you can help me out I'd appreciate it!

-Seth
notify.mealways connected...
Manage Notification Settings

No comments:

Post a Comment