I've been wondering recently... Don't slide jams become Carcinogenic Lane? With loads of thane being laid down, possibly a strong sun and some wind, doesn't the street become a health hazard somewhat?
Ive just been playing this scenario in my head where Ill practice a certain slide on the same part of the street all the time, leave, then have some kid gets cancer by playing with their toy car in that spot.
I'm pretty sure i'm blowing this out of proportion, so feel free to call me stupid :/
Ive just been playing this scenario in my head where Ill practice a certain slide on the same part of the street all the time, leave, then have some kid gets cancer by playing with their toy car in that spot.
I'm pretty sure i'm blowing this out of proportion, so feel free to call me stupid :/
notify.mealways connected...
Manage Notification Settings
No comments:
Post a Comment